Bike Rental Partner
Book Your Bike And Relax..
We will take care of the rest..
All our packages include:
- delivery on event.
- availability of rented bike for collection and/or drop-off from September 21st until September 24th, from opening of Village Expo until the end of race.
- your reserved bike will be waiting for you at our FBR tent in Village Expo for you to test ride it.
- staff of mechanics present to help you with bike settings and any assistance you might need in order to complete a very successful bike leg. Bring your pedals, bike shoes, (saddle if you want ) and your measurements. Our Mechanics will do a quick fit the bike to your measurements and adjust anything you need.
- optional insurance available (see below)
Bikes delivered and available at our booth for you inside Village Expo .
Bike settings and technical adjustments by skilled technicians
When you're finished just bring bike back to our booth.
FBR it's also a pro bike service for all athletes
VENTUM ONE / LAPIERRE AEROSTORM illegal for drafting competitions. LAPIERRE AIRCODE DRS 7.0 aerobars can be removed if necessary for drafting events.
Lapierre Aerostorm Dura-Ace 12s DI2 Disc
Ventum One Ultegra DI2 rim ILLEGAL FOR DRAFTING EVENTS
Lapierre Aircode DRS 7.0 Ultegra DI2 Disc
Lapierre Xelius 7.0 Ultegra 12s DI2 Disc
Ventum NS1 Ultegra DI2 Disc
Lapierre Aircode DRS6 Ultegra Disc
Lapierre Xelius SL6.0 Ultegra Disc
Optional Event Insurance
- You are fully responsible for the bike from the time you pick it up until the time you return it. You are responsible for any damage, loss or theft of or to the bike. You are responsible for the repair or replacement of the bike, wheels or parts that are missing or damaged.
- We have optional insurance available. The cost for such insurance is €125,00 with a €450,00 deductible applied (so all losses attributed to damage above €450,00 are covered by the insurance).
- Normal wear and tear is not covered. Calculation of loss will be based on the full retail price of the bike in the event of theft or irreparable damage. In the event of damage which can be repaired (at our absolute discretion) the loss will be calculated by reference to the cost of such repair.