[title class="main_title text-center" icon="ico-portfolio"]Vélo Vercors[/title]
We are a specialist, owner run cycling company located in the spectacular Vercors National Park and gateway to the Alps. Soaring limestone cliffs, vertiginous drops to the valleys below, cliff hanging roads, gorges, canyons, rivers and grassy plateau the Vercors is home to some of the most impressive roads in France and also regularly visited by the Tour de France.
Spectacular scenery at every turn, little traffic, superb road surfaces and no col-baggers to boot. A 'hidden gem' for those wanting a serious, mind blowing cycling experience.
We offer a very personal, friendly service to make sure your discovery of this unique region is unforgettable. Our extensive hand chosen choice of routes range from challenging to family friendly and we are perfectly positioned for unforgettable day rides into the gorges and Alpine climbs situated on the western side of the Vercors range and the rolling hills of the Drome and flatter Isere Valley.
From our 'one stop' cycling base we offer:
- Self-guided and Guided rides, Training weeks, Sportives, Day Trips to Alp d’Huez and Mont Ventoux, Family holidays
- Self-catered and B&B accommodation
- Fantastic day rides directly from the door and an extensive library of hand chosen routes
- Bike Hire to satisfy any requirement
- A friendly, social atmosphere and personal service