FBR it's a team for you..
IRONMAN BIKE RENTAL OFFER
- All our packages include:
- delivery on event. See our calendar of IRONMAN events.
- availability of rented bike for whole duration of event from opening of IRONMAN Village Expo until the end of race.
- your reserved bike will be waiting for you at our FBR tent in the IRONMAN Village Expo for you to test ride it.
- staff of mechanics present to help you with bike settings and any assistance you might need in order to complete a very successful bike leg. Bring your pedals, bike shoes, (saddle if you want ) and your measurements. Our Mechanics will do a quick fit the bike to your measurements and adjust anything you need.
- Check our events list and click on the event of your choice to start booking process. You will be asked to select bike and options such as cassette , helmet , insurance etc.
What they say about us..
Lapierre Aerostorm Dura-Ace 12s DI2 Disc. DT Swiss carbon wheel set
Ventum One Ultegra DI2 rim ILLEGAL FOR DRAFTING EVENTS
Ventum Tri Bike Ultegra DI2 11v Mavic Comète 65 carbon wheel-set
Road Bike Ultegra DI2 11v Disc Brake Mavic Cosmic carbon 50 wheel-set
Lapierre Aircode DRS7
Road bike with integrated Aerobars Ultegra DI2 12v Disc Brakes Lapierre Carbon 50 wheel-set
Lapierre Aircode DRS6 Ultegra Disc
Road bike Ultegra DI2 11v Disc Brakes Lapierre Carbon 50 wheel-set
pump or CO2 canisters
saddle-bag ( inner tube, tire levers, multi-tool)
IRONMAN INSURANCE POLICIES
- You are fully responsible for the bike from the time you pick it up until the time you return it. You are responsible for any damage, loss or theft of or to the bike. You are responsible for the repair or replacement of the bike, wheels or parts that are missing or damaged.
- We have optional insurance available. The cost for such insurance for an Ironman event is €95,00 with a €450,00 deductible applied (so all losses attributed to damage above €450,00 are covered by the insurance).
- Normal wear and tear is not covered. Calculation of loss will be based on the full retail price of the bike in the event of theft or irreparable damage. In the event of damage which can be repaired (at our absolute discretion) the loss will be calculated by reference to the cost of such repair.