Official Bike Rental Partner
Book Your Bike And Relax..
We will take care of the rest..
All our packages include:
- delivery on event.
- availability of rented bike for whole 3 days of event from opening of LAPIERRE GF MONT VENTOUX Village Expo until the end of race.
- your reserved bike will be waiting for you at our FBR tent in Village Expo for you to test ride it.
- staff of mechanics present to help you with bike settings and any assistance you might need in order to complete a very successful bike leg. Bring your pedals, bike shoes, (saddle if you want ) and your measurements. Our Mechanics will do a quick fit the bike to your measurements and adjust anything you need.
- optional insurance available (see below)
For more than 75 years, Lapierre has combined technological innovation, aesthetics, attention to detail and its experience in the most important races to offer the most beautiful and efficient bikes to all aficionados.
Tested by professional riders
The quality of our bikes is confirmed each day by the Team Groupama – FDJ.
Our Selection of Lapierre Bikes
Experienced pro team and high quality bikes (our fleet is composed of 2022 and 2023 bikes).
Bikes delivered and available at our booth for you inside LAPIERRE GF MONT VENTOUX Village Expo (3 days rental).
Bike settings and technical adjustments by skilled technicians
When you're finished just bring bike back to our booth.
Optional Event Insurance
- You are fully responsible for the bike from the time you pick it up until the time you return it. You are responsible for any damage, loss or theft of or to the bike. You are responsible for the repair or replacement of the bike, wheels or parts that are missing or damaged.
- We have optional insurance available. The cost for such insurance is €125,00 with a €450,00 deductible applied (so all losses attributed to damage above €450,00 are covered by the insurance).
- Normal wear and tear is not covered. Calculation of loss will be based on the full retail price of the bike in the event of theft or irreparable damage. In the event of damage which can be repaired (at our absolute discretion) the loss will be calculated by reference to the cost of such repair.